Saturday, April 05, 2008

Wine Tasting At Goto Japanese Restaurant

I was invited to a wine tasting lunch at Goto on Friday. It was a very good lunch and I enjoyed it very much. Took some pictures of the food that we had there to share with you. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Look at the number of wines we have tasted. It was supposed to be more but I didn't think I can drink anymore so had to stopped at 3 white and 3 red.

Photobucket

2 comments:

petite fleur said...

This is the second time this week that I've read about Goto. Looks like I really need to check it out the next time I'm back in Singapore

Yan said...

food tasting at Goto? 'rope' me in next time .... i am game for great food, good wine & fabulous company. =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Culiverter

Add it to your blog