Sunday, November 07, 2010
Lotus Seed Cupcakes
225g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
50g brown sugar
60g diary whipping cream or thickening cream
225g ground lotus seed (baked lotus seed at 180C for 10-15 mins then grind it)
1. Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
2. Sift together plain flour and baking powder.
3. Place about 30-40 paper baking cups in a tart mould or oil the tart mould if not using paper cups.
4. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in ground lotus seed and mix well. Add in cream and mix well.
5. Add in eggs one at a time and beat well. Fold in or you can use machine to mix in the flour. Spoon mixture into the line tart mould and bake for about 20-25 mins or until brown.
6. Remove from mould and let it cool down on a cooling rack.
Posted by Hugbear at 10:43 PM