Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cinnamon Roll

Tomorrow will be the first day of my two boys' final year examination. Upon their request to bring this to school for recess I made them some cinnamon roll. Both of them love cinnamon rolls a lot. I made abt two tray of these and one tray is gone already. Hahaha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Since I had some applepie filling leftover I made two pieces of bread with this filling.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

11 comments:

Yan said...

yumz. i love cinnamon bunz too. any leftovers for me to take away. =p

HK Choo said...

very soft fluffy cinnamon rolls :D

HK Choo said...

hi lee lee, got a surprise for me, hop on to my blog to find out more...for a tip: it's a deserving award for you.

Hugbear said...

Thanks Yan and Choo. Choo I visited your blog. Heeeee thanks.

HK Choo said...

thanks for dropping by my blog, it's still in infancy stage :) you're most welcome, do put it up for others to admire, yeah?!? :D

Unknown said...

lee

how i wish i still work in Raffles place...sihg...I am sure you will save your cinnamon bun for me....I miss you !!! *boo hoo*

Hugbear said...

Joyce I missed having lunch with you too. *sob* *sob*

Anonymous said...

Hi - Can you give me your recipe of the cinnamon roll? I have been looking for this kind. Thank you.

Hugbear said...

Hi Caroline, I had another recipe for cinnamon roll but I lost that recipe when my computer crashed the last time. I am trying to see if I can get it back. In the meantime, what I did here was using my sweet bread dough recipe for the cinnamon roll. The only step extra will be to soften some butter, add in brown sugar and cinnamon powder and mix it well to be applied on the rolled out dough. After that, roll it back like a swiss roll and cut into piece and place it on lined pan and bake at 190C for abt 15 to 20 mins.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hugbear, thanks for your info and hope you can get the recipe back for me. Seeing your photo makes me feel like to eat your cinnamon rolls instead of making it!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi
ur cinnamon roll looks great. Do u have the recipe somewhere in ur blog~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Culiverter

Add it to your blog