Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday's Dinner

Since I was stuck at home with the rainy weather outside, I have decided to cook this black sauce chicken for dinner later.

There are garlic, galanga, ginger, cloves, cinnanon stick, star anise that I used for this dish.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My son also requested for teriyaki salmon and miso soup for dinner and here they are.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

Hi LeeLee,
Your Salmon Teriyaki looks so delicious, can you share the recipe?

Hugbear said...

Yes of course, I will put up the recipe shortly. How is the little one? Still as chubby? Hehe

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks a lot! Yes the little one still as chubby, we called her "little fat fat" in Mandarin. LOL!

Jade said...

Hi,
I enjoyed reading your blog, may i know whether you can share the recipe to make the Miso Soup?

Thanks.

Hugbear said...

Of course I can. I will post it up for you.

Jade said...

Thank you so much, hugbear... :)

Anonymous said...

The Sunday's Dinner Black Sauce Chicken looks nice. Can you please share the recipe?

Anonymous said...

hugbear, your sunday's dinner black sauce chicken looks very nice. can you please share the recipe?

Hugbear said...

hi anonymous, I will post the recipe but then I am busy now with my CNY cookies baking. Can only do it after CNY ok.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Culiverter

Add it to your blog