Friday, May 19, 2006

Mother's Day this year

This year's Mother's Day is the first time my elder boy bought me a present. He used his pocket money to get me something. He was so secretive that he kept the gifts from me, my domestic helper and my younger boy in a 'safe' place as his gifts were bought 2 weeks before Mother's Day.

Till today, I have no idea what he had bought me because the place where he kept the gifts was so 'safe' that he could not remember where it was. LOL. Don't we adults sometimes have this problem too. We think that we are keeping it safely but in the end we cannot remember where we kept it.

I still have got something from them in the end. They went to church and made me these.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The cards, which is made out of paper plates, have some handwritten message they have for me. To me, this is a good and meaningful gift too and the card is going into the little boxfile where I kept all the little gifts that they gave me throughout the years.

1 comment:

BoZoGEMOK said...

Wow Lee Lee, you reaped what you sowed! Indeed, your children appreciate you for all the lovely things that you've done for them! Well Done ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Culiverter

Add it to your blog