Monday, April 23, 2007

My dinner last night

Everytime I have relatives/friends over for dinner, hubby is busy at work. I had wanted to cook something nice for him and last night was a good opportunity as we did not have any programme for the day other than attending church in the morning. Went to Giant Tampines to do some quick marketing and managed to churn out some of these stuff for him during dinner.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Some fried stuff for the kids.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Something cooling to end the dinner with.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

I won't mind be invited to your dinner, leelee. So that I can sample your cooking, all look so "ho chiak". :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am salivating right now!! You cooked all these for dinner??

Anonymous said...

hi hugbear,

i love the sambal bbq stingray and the assam fish. do u mind sharing the recipes? i live abroad and missed these home cooked food.

thank you...

best regards
momo

Hugbear said...

Momo, the assam fish and bbq stingray is cooked using my homemade chilli paste. I used lemon grass, blue and yellow ginger, shallots, garlic, candlenuts, balanchan, red chilli to grind and then cooked it in oil. All the ingredients used is by estimation. But basically, the ingredients are as listed above.

Hugbear said...

Ching, if you are back in Singapore for vacation do remember to let me know ok. I will definitely cook up a feast for you.

Darita, yes, I cooked all those for dinner. In fact I have a chilli crab that I did not show pix as the pix was not well taken. I have my helper to help me prepare some of the ingredients so it was quite fast to cook up everything. In fact the bbq stingray was in the oven while I was cooking the rest of the stuff.

Anonymous said...

YUM YUM. you are a great mom. How i wish i'm your neighbour, never get to taste smell also 'shiok' hee hee.
* how u manage to prepare all this even baking. I wanted to try but dunno where to start, haiz...

Hugbear said...

Hi Anonymous, thanks for your kind words. Interest is very important in anything you do. It will make it last. Why don't you start by cooking very simple dishes for the family. If they enjoy it, you feel good. When you feel good, you want to try even more. Kekeke ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Culiverter

Add it to your blog