Saturday, February 24, 2007

My first bake since after the CNY mad rush

Hello everyone. Here is to Wishing Everyone A Happy and Prosperous Lunar New Year! How have your lunar new year holiday been. Food, Food and more Food! Kekkekeke. I am sure it is. For me, CNY is always a time of meeting up with cousins, nieces/nephews, aunts/uncles once a year.

Since I am invited to a friend's house for a gathering for some ex-NIC girls, I thought I will bring a dessert over. I made Strawberry Marshmallow Cake last nite. The recipe can be found here.

The whole cake before cutting up.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The individually wrapped cake to be packed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The ready to go cake.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Culiverter

Add it to your blog