Saturday, January 13, 2007

Wanton Soup

Hubby recently went on a business trip to Hong Kong and came back with praises for the wanton he ate in Hong Kong. He described to me what the dumpling he ate was like and since he missed eating it so much, I have decided to try making it to see if that is what he is looking for.

Here is my wanton soup. This is my second try actually. This time round, hubby says it is very near to the actual one already. Well, still room for improvement in another word. Hehehe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

♥ESTEE♥ said...

could you post the recipe too. I love the wanton soup so much but still can not make it right.Thanks.Luv your food...look great

Hugbear said...

Oh dear, I do not have a specific recipe for the wanton but I will try as much as possible to come up with a recipe for you ok.

Anonymous said...

Dear Hugbear,
I can't wait to try out some of your recipes, but could only do so on the weekend when my 2 kids are home too.

Question, when do you do your cooking if you work full time??? Who watches the kids when you are cooking on the weekend?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Culiverter

Add it to your blog