Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Potato Croquettes

Have been wanting to try making this for the longest time. Finally had the chance to try it out last Sunday to be included as one of the items in my bento. Since I did not have any specific recipe in mind, what I did was to boil the potato, peel and mashed it. Chopped out some onions and sauteed it for a while before adding some ground chicken and pork into onions. Stir fry until the meat is cooked and added some salt and pepper to taste. Oh I have added a bit of grated nutmeg too. Added this into the mashed potato and shape it. Coated it with a light layer of plain flour and then in the beaten eggs and then coat it with Japanese breadcrumbs. Deepfry till golden brown. My boys like it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

mayyee said...

Wow.. ur Bento set looks very Pro.. :)

Hugbear said...

Hehe, thanks.

Amy Goh said...

Wow! I bet your kids will gobble up their food. Thumbs up!

Florence said...

Leelee,
I've been trying to contact you via your gmail and singnet a/cs.
Pls email me if you see this msg.
Thank you.

Yan said...

LeeLee,
really missed ur bakes & cookings. yumz.
welcome back!

cheers
yan

Cuisine Paradise said...

Wow..the bento look great!!! :) So delicious... my son love potato croquettes....:p

Hugbear said...

Ellena, you can make it for him lah since he like it.

J S said...

This looks extremely yum.
What is sauteed by the way?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Culiverter

Add it to your blog