Monday, February 04, 2008

New Year Gifts

Boss is into organic food distribution now. He has given me so many different types of pasta, spelt flour, rice and chickpeas, which are all organic that he imported from Europe. I have to make time to cook the pasta and see how it taste. Here is a glimpse of what I have.

Photobucket

According to boss spelt flour is something that is very good. Did a search on it and found many websites providing recipes on how to use the spelt. Will try to find something decent to try out.

Photobucket

Boss also gave me 5 bottles of Rieslings from Germany. He said this Rieslings goes very well with Lo Hei. I love Rieslings. Going to serve it during my reunion dinner. Or should I have it with the champagne that boss gave during Christmas instead since boss gave me some champagnes, white wines and red wine during Christmas and they are still in my wine fridge. Oh well, let see how it goes.

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

Your boss so nice, gave you so many nice things!

Hugbear said...

Ya lor, he is very generous. He also brought me and my colleagues to many nice restaurants to makan.

Anonymous said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai hugbear,
this is PT. looks like your boss is a gourmet. i love german rieslings too!

Hugbear said...

Hi PT, yes he is. I had a bottle on new year eve. It was so good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Culiverter

Add it to your blog