Thursday, September 28, 2006

Past creations (Part 1)

Just thought of sharing pictures of some of my past creations. LOL

The 2 prosperity fish were created for a potluck party at a friend's house during the Chinese New Year period to wish my friend a full year of good luck, good fortune and good health. LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This otah bun was done because hubby brought back lots of frozen otar from Malaysia.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The name of this bread is actually Easter breadring but since I did this bread during the Christmas period, I changed it to Festive breadring. LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One of my own design of logcake during last year's Christmas. I named it porcupine logcake.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another item that will appear during Christmas dinners.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My sons love soup in a bread bowl and I had to at least try it once to do it myself. The broccoli soup was homemade so was the bread bowl.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lee Lee,

Been admiring your fish jelly and agar agar, very nice!! BTW, i thot of attending Judy's cake deco class, do you recommend it for a novice baker like me??
TIA Ambrosia

Hugbear said...

Yes, you can start from the Basic class. I myself did not attend the basic but went straight to Advance class. But from those who attended, I gathered that it was good.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lee Lee,
Thx for d reply. BTW, do u hve the recipe 4 d fish konnyaku?? Can share the recipe here if u dun mind,
TIA
kay

Hugbear said...

There is no special recipe for the konnayku jelly. I used PH's konnayku jelly powder and followed the instructions printed on the package. The only thing I did was to use two different colours for the fish which is orange and pink. I also used wolfberries as the eyes for the fish.

Anonymous said...

OK Lee Lee,
I'll try and do wat u did, so creative!

Thks for d reply
Kind rgds
Kay

Anonymous said...

wow...drooling over your broccoli soup and homemade bread. Can share your recipe for these 2? TIA

Cheers,
Lilian

Hugbear said...

Ok, will share the recipe but need sometime for me to have it typed out.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I admire your creativity. Having a full time job and 2 boys and still being so creative, it mustn't be easy!
I wish to make your konnyaku fish.How did you mix the colors? Pour the red first for the back, and then the orange for the center part and plain colourlees for the rest ?
What flavor did you use ?
How did you make the bubbles and what color are they?
Of course I have to find out first if I can get konnyaku in Europe :)
Thanks for your advise !

Hugbear said...

Hi Tanyam, I have a step-by-step posting on how to do the konnyaku jelly fish on my blog if you are interested.

The bubbles are just made of green colour konnyaku jelly in round shape mould. I can't remember what flavour I used but I was guessing it might be lychee or logan flavour.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Culiverter

Add it to your blog