Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bread

I have been neglecting my blog for a while. Just plain laziness and also because my domestic helper was back in the Philippines for her home leave. Now that she is back, I finally can start my baking again. LOL

Tried out two different country bread recipes and they turned out quite good. Crusty outside and soft and fluffy inside. DS loves the French Country Bread better than the other one.

Country Bread Rolls
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

French Country Wholemeal Bread
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

syl said...

can you share the recipe for these?
Thanks! they look fab!

Anonymous said...

Those look amazing. Can you share the recipe for the Country Bread? The one with the oats, it looks so good!

Thanks
Michelle

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Culiverter

Add it to your blog