Friday, May 12, 2006

My Early Christmas Gifts from Dear Hubby!

Dear Hubby recently went on a business trip to the US and he bought back lots of cake moulds that I like. He even bought some chocolate moulds for me too.

Really appreciate him for lugging all these all the way back just for me. Well, like what one of my friends said, Christmas has come early for me this year. LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

culinary said...

so many mould, all looks so lovely..thank you for showing the moulds here.

Hugbear said...

Jingle, your wish is my command. LOL

Unknown said...

O my Gawd!!!!! U one lucky thing. These kind of stuff r not available here in Switzerland. Gosh... I wish someone wuld bring them for me from the US.

My play room said...

hi hugbear
u make me envy, should show your cooking toys

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Culiverter

Add it to your blog